Chapter 13: Despise From Mistresses


“Oh, Mr. Liu, I want to find you to buy souls," I said to Liu the sixth.
“Hey,you boy, think clearly.Yin and YangTattoo can makea lot of money.I know you will buy the souls, so I will give call you back in about half an hour.”After speaking, hehung up the phone.
I thought Liu was well. He was at least 50 or nearly 60 years old this year, and he was still energetic.Butcouldhe really still have sex for half an hour?
Instead, three minutes later, Mr. Liucalled me back.He bragged to me, "I was talking to you, so I skimped it;otherwise it is no problem to have sex for threehours.”
Huh, who’s gonna believe what you said?But I didn’t call him out, and said, “Mr. Liu, I do Yin and YangTattoos now, so I want a soul.”
"Well, well, what kind of souls do you want? There are the souls of pregnant women, the souls of children, and all kinds of fierce souls.”
"No, no, I need ordinary souls, I’m doing YangTattoo." I said to Liu.
A YangTattoo was a very decent Yin and Yangtattoo.It didn’t need powerfulsouls, just the ordinary kind.
Liu immediately snorted andsaid, "Come on, can YangTattoos make anymoney? YinTattoos can make more money.”
“Yes, yes, you are right.” I did not refute the words of Liu andgave his some flatteringwords.
"Come on, I'll come to you later.I’ll tell you the price first:a common soulisnine hundred and ninety-nine,”Liu said.
I almost fainted, “I’ll just give you one thousand, why would I need you to lower it by one Yuan?”
"Come on, this is called marketing.We do business so we need to reach international standards, do you know that?" Liu hung up the phone angrily.
I put away my cell phone, wiping all the tattoo instruments and waiting.
I waited for Miao Weiwei and Liu.
About one hour later, Miao arrived.
When she first entered the shop, I was stunned.Was this still the Miao I once knew?
Miao in her student days, although beautiful, was stillsomewhatcommon.
But now, Miao had a gentlewoman’s temperament. She had Chanel's new gown and wore three diamond rings. There were seven or eight platinum chains on herwrist anda small diamond meteor hammernecklace hanging from her neck.
Oh my god, she was really married to a rich man.
I stood upand walked over, and said hello, "Yo, are you Miao Weiwei? I don't recognize you;you are so beautiful.”
Miao did not answer. Shelooked around, and said with disdain, "I thought you had abig business, but it’s such a run-downtattoo room, ah?"
My tattoo studio is really small and run-down, but you aren’t good at talking.
My heart was burning, and I coughed, saying that I had just started my career, and that I could only afford to have such a tattoo room, but my Yin and YangTattoo skillswere taught to me by a master.
"Is that so? I don't believe it." Miao Weiweicrossed her hands under her bosom.She didn’t sit down, either.I guessed that she abhorred dirtiness.
I said that my craft was true.If it had no effect, then I wouldnot charge hermoney.
"Don't take my money? I'm telling you, if it doesn't work, your crappy shop will explode.” Miao gave me a supercilious look.
I smiled, but in fact the fire in my belly was almost bursting.
But for this kind of business, I had to endure.I said to her, “My classmate, we are old classmates;I can’t cheat you. If I say it has effects, it must have effects... Really.Besides,my tattoo craft really is not bad.You can look atsome of my tattoo patterns.”
I went rummaged through the studio and found the notebook of tattoo designs I had donefor past customers.
I handed the notebook to her, “My classmate, if you don’t believe me, you can see.”
"Oh.” Miao Weiwei looked at my record book with its dirty cover.She had a disdainful lookand waved her hand.
I could only turn over the cover forher.If not for my mother’s eight hundred thousand Yuan operation fee, how could I stand this? We are old classmates, so must you really act so excessively?
I opened the notebook and lether have a look.
She looked at it, and her face softened a little. She said, "Well, I'm going to do it. What kind of pattern do you want to give me?”
In fact, she didn’t have topick aYin and Yang embroidered tattoo pattern, because she only neededa ghostly spirit, which was enoughto frighten the leopard cat.Therefore,it was OK for her to choose the pattern as she liked.I would add asoulintothe tattoo later, so I casually opened a tattoo design manualand let her pick.
"No need to hurry.I want to ask you, since I have not brought the cat here, how do you know what will happento me?" She looked at me coldly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 32 Possessed by the Baby Ghost

Chapter 43 The Origin of Chen Yuhao