Chapter 16 The Acura Mistress


Miao Weiwei talked with me and Liu the sixth about her husband.
In fact, Miao Weiwei was a calculating woman and had been a mistress of Zhang Quanliang. She pretended to be pregnant and argued with Zhang Quanliang, telling him to divorce his original wife and marry her.
At that time, Zhang Quanliang didn’t agree, saying that there was no love between them and he wanted to stay with his wife.
But Miao Weiwei didn’t give up. She showed her fake pregnant belly and went to Zhang Quanliang’s home town, where she caused a big ruckus, saying she was seduced by him and now got pregnant. She also told everyone it was all instigated by his first wife.
Zhang Quanliang’s first wife came from the country.
There were so many gossipers in the country that you can imagine the ensuing scandal.
His first wife’s family couldn’t suffer the humiliation and told their daughter to divorce him.
Zhang Quanliang then had no choice but to marry Miao Weiwei.
Anyway, Miao Weiwei really got pregnant afterwards, and it was reasonable to do so.
But later, Miao Weiwei just let her plan slip. She had to give birth to the child since she had been pregnant for so long. She could keep up the show for one month, but how about two months? Could it last for two years?
So did you think she was giving birth to Na Zha since she had been pregnant for two years?
Zhang Quanliang got so angry when he discovered Miao Weiwei’s plan that he even hit her and wanted to divorce her.
Then Miao Weiwei quarreled openly and told him: “How dare you divorce me? If you did that, I would go to your company and your home and make a scene, so that your family and your company might know what kind of person you are.”
Zhang Quanliang was a wuss. He knew he was forced to divorce his original wife. He was afraid of Miao’s threat and had to try to live with her.
“Then? Zhang Quanliang had this plan to kill you?” I asked Miao Weiwei and glanced at the cat she left there.
Miao Weiwei was in a rage and said: “Damn, he never dared to divorce with me, nor was he planning to kill me. He was staying with a young model, so this must be her plan. Damn!”
I snickered, thinking that this Miao Weiwei became a rich man’s mistress due to her good looks, but then used extremely shrewish means to destroy his marriage.
Now he met another mistress, who was going to kill her. It was just like poetic justice.
“Well, she is going to kill you now. Forget it, just divorce him. Nothing is more important than life.” I was only a poor man without any great courage. If someone was going to kill me I couldn’t afford to provoke them, but I could surely avoid them.
Miao Weiwei got angry and went off: “Damn it, I wouldn’t divorce him, it would be a waste of my youth. I can have a comfortable life if I stay with that rich man. If I divorce him…my previous work would be in vain. No, never.”
I can feel that there must have been something wrong with Miao Weiwei—if she divorced him she could get some money, and she could still live a life which was not so austere. In any case, it would be a comfortable life since she’d get the money for free. So why did she insist on being with Zhang Quanliang, even though she might lose her life one day?
I disliked Miao Weiwei very much. If she were any other person, I might have told her to get out already since I looked down on such spoiled women, but she was my old classmate, so l had to comfort her.
l told her in a kind manner: “Well, life is more important. This time it was that leopard cat, but next time there might be something more ruthless.”
Liu the Sixth also agreed with me. He said with a cold smile: “Hum, hum… You girl, you have to think it through. There must be a very capable or talented person behind your husband who arranged this “white cat jinx” plan. Do you think you could escape next time, even though you made it this time?”
“No, No!” Miao Weiwei stared at us for a while: “I don’t care. You have to find a way to lock my husband’s heart. Could you please help me again, since your Yin and Yang Tattoos are so powerful?”
I was shocked and said to Miao Weiwei: “Why are you bothering to do it?”
“What bothering? Let me tell you, you could never imagine what life is like for me since you are losers”. Then Miao Weiwei began to rebuke me again and show off her life as a rich lady: “Let me just tell you…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 41 The Half Emperor Snake

Chapter 45 The Tattoo Eats Humans