Chapter 17: Invisible connection


Miao began to show off her life as a rich woman.
She said that every morning she took selfies as she ate, as she trained at the gym, as she went shopping. She showed these photos in the QQ space, and in the comments some were envious, some flattered, some shared her post. In a word, she was very proud.
In addition to this, she returned to her home every year, driving her luxury car up to the door. People around were very envious, said her life was good, she could marry a good husband.
Every year during holidays, when people were married in the village, she would be present at the family party, and each time she was a distinguished guest. There were all kinds of people, some were adulatory, some feared her, some were envious, and so on.
She felt that she was a person with fame, so she could not lose Zhang Quanliang; otherwise, she would lose her face.
In my mind, I directly labeled her as "excessively vain".
It was normal that people had a little vanity, but so much vanity? It was sick.
I wanted to scold her, but really couldn’t be bothered.
She screamed at me: “Is there any way? If there's no way then I'm going to find someone else.”
"Yes, of course there is." Liu answered for me. He said, "Among Yin and Yang Tattoos, there is a tattoo called "The Matchmaker Leads The Red Line."After have it tattooed, the love between husband and wife becomes more firm than gold.
I was a little confused. The "Matchmaker Leads The Red Line" pattern wasn't a Yin and Yang Tattoo. This Liu, there was no truth in his mouth. What should I do if she really wanted this tattoo?
I hurriedly pushed his waist furtively.
Liu pushed away my hand and asked if Miao wanted the tattoo.
She had decided, “Yes.”
"I just know it is a tattoo, but I don't know how much it is, so you have to ask Yu Shui." Liu said with an exuberant smile.
Miao waved her hands and said, "No need to say the price. Thirty thousand Yuan, no bargaining.”
I... I didn't know what to say.  .
She asked me if I could accept this price. I grabbed Liu to go out to smoke with me.
I put him to the corridor and ask him, "You cannot lie her. Among Yin and Yang Tattoos, where is "The Matchmaker Leads The Red Line"?
"Why not?" With a bad smile, he said: "I am familiar with Yin and Yang Tattoos. Although I do not know the tattoo method, I know... Among Yin and Yang Tattoos, there is a pattern... It's called Invisible Connection, isn't it?”
I certainly knew of it. This Yin and Yang Tattoo pattern can let two people stay together, but it was a little malicious because it belonged to the Yin Tattoos.
I hurriedly waved and said, "When I do business with Yang Tattoo, I feel guilt before my master. If I do business with Yin Tattoos, I won’t have the face to face my master and my ancestors.
I actually had a reason in my mind... Liu was very enthusiastic to help me, but also very familiar with Yin and Yang Tattoos. What was he trying to do with the Yin and Yang Tattoo?
Of course, I did not think deeply about it, just had a few doubts.
I said to him, “I am afraid this business isn’t successful.”
I shook my head. My master had said, “If you do Yin Tattoos, you will be stained with something. Who can say if you get entangled in something strange later on?”
I was a coward. Forget it, I wouldn’t accept this deal.
I walked into the studio, but he grabbed me, “You listen to me clearly, do you want to make money?”
"Sure... I want to make money in my dreams." I told the truth, "My mother has a serious disease, and it costs eight hundred thousand to treat. I now desperately work hard; I have to make enough money."
"It's good to want to make money," Liu said to me."Then I say, if you do Yang Tattoos for a little money, what happens? No effect. The effect of Yin Tattoos is quick, so that you can have more fans, and you can make money more easily.”
I thought for a while. I also knew that, although it was malicious, the effect was good and quick; it was an easy way to raise my reputation.
But this Yin Tattoo was so malicious.
I thought about it.
Liu came up to me and said, "A word of advice. Money is easy to earn by taking risks. How much courage does it take to eat how many bowls of brown rice?”
I looked up at him.
Liu said, "You see now corrupt officials with so much money, who cares about them? If the boss is corrupt with so much money, who cares? Even teachers who make all kinds of classes to make money, decide according to money whether children's seats are in the front row or back row. What’s wrong with the world? It is a world of turbidity, and if you always talk about conscience, you must be a doormat.”
I listened to his words, gritting my teeth, "Do it. In any case, she asked for it. I will tell her the risks, and can decide if she wants this tattoo. If she hears about the consequences but still does it, then I won’t be to blame."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 32 Possessed by the Baby Ghost

Chapter 44: The Greedy Devil