Chapter 3 Odd Dream

Mimi said, “ Mr. Zhang said that, in our area, it is not popular to ask for hazelin for security. Everyone says a tattoo can also give security, and this is the custom of this region.”

When I heard her saying that, I was a little tempted, “ That is right. Here, tattoos are our hazelin, but regular tattoos do not have that effect. You must get my yin and yang embroidery. Yin and yang embroidery, embroidered yin and yang, life, death, riches and honour, a safe trip wherever you go. I guarantee it is 100 times stronger than hazelin.”

Mimi was a little hesitant. Maybe she hadn’t heard of yin and yang embroidery.

I saw her reaction was mild, and cunningly said again, “ The most efficacious are tattoos made of yin and yang embroidery. Why don’t you go back and ask your brother Zhang? Your brother Zhang is sure to know about yin and yang embroidery. Do you have nightmares? Yin and yang embroidery helps you to sleep in peace.”

“ Well, then I’ll go back and ask him.” After that, Mimi wanted to go.

After having walked just a few steps, she suddenly turned around, and said to me: “ Oh, I do not just have nightmares. Look at my neck, there’s an imprint of a row of teeth. I’ll let you take a look.”

After that, Mimi held her hair up and let me look at the back of her neck.

When I saw it, oh my god, there was a circle of blue teeth marks on her neck. The shape of the teeth marks was not human.

“ Are you sure you just have nightmares? Why do I feel you’ve gotten into something dirty? ” I looked at the teeth marks with doubt.

After that, Mimi immediately shrank her neck in fright. She said she wasn’t courageous, so I shouldn’t frighten her like that.

I took out my cell phone, took a picture of Mimi’s neck, and handed it to her.

She glanced at it and asked me, “ Is there anything special about these tooth marks?"
I said that the teeth marks were sharp; if this was a human bite, shouldn’t they have had a more blunt shape?

“ Oh.”

Mimi understood, and was suddenly stunned. The phone slipped from her hand.

Fortunately, I had sharp eyes and agile hands, so I hurriedly caught the mobile phone.

Oh my god, the developer already forced me to pay for a house, it would be too bad if the phone broke as well.

“ Does... that meant I got dirty... dirty stuff?” Mimi asked me.
I asked Mimi to recall the nightmare she had that night. My master had said before that there were some strange things that would make dreams strange.

Although I did not understand the principles of this, I let Mimi speak out. It was good for analysis.

Mimi nodded, and immediately told me her dream. She fooled me just then; her dream was not about someone wanting to kill her, but about shopping with a male model.

She dreamed that they strolled into an empty street, where she and the male model were going to have nasty sex. The two people began to undress to “do some naked things” in the street.

For a long time, she and the male model eagerly made-out, while she was comfortable, but all of a sudden, the male model’s face turned into a grimace, and he opened his mouth to bite her neck.

Then Mimi woke up.

Mimi added, “ When I woke up, I felt my neck was sticky, but not sweaty, and there was a weird smell, like... It was just like the smell of alcohol.”

“ This ... I don’t know, but you have so many strange phenomena superimposed together, that it is definitely evil.” I said to Mimi, “ Sister, believe me, as long as I give you a tattoo of the town ghost pattern with yin and yang embroidery, it will be absolutely effective. Whatever the devil is, it won’t dare come close to your body.”

Mimi hurriedly said, “ How much money?”

“ Ten thousand.” I said a price straightway.

Mimi was rich, she was the wealthiest in the shop. She could get a hundred thousand in a month, she would finitely have been able to accept ten thousand.

But as soon as I talked money, Mimi’s look became uncertain. She had money, but I did not think she was so prudent.

She said to me, “ Brother, you do not fool me. We have more money, but also rely on youth. I want to use the money in my hand to go home for two years to do some business. I am not careless.”

“ I said you can go to ask Mr. Zhang; ask him how many people can do yin and yang embroidery? And I will not cheat you. If the yin and yang embroidery does not solve your problem, I will return the ten thousand back to you, all right?”

Even if Mimi can be the number one in her shop, she still had her mind. She did not give me an answer straight away, saying she first had to go back to ask. Finding out more was not a disadvantage.

“ Well, you go ahead and ask. I will continue my work.” I said a lot but Mimi still didn’t pay ten thousand, and I was too lazy to talk nonsense.

“ Well, brother, I’ll go back first.”

Mimi hurriedly trotted back.

She walked away and didn’t come for the whole afternoon, and I was disappointed the whole afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 32 Possessed by the Baby Ghost

Chapter 43 The Origin of Chen Yuhao