Chapter 31:A Lewd Woman's Invitation.


"Well, I'll teach you how to tell if a woman is lewd." Feng Chunsheng said happily and sat down, enraptured to impart his experience.
I said, “What is a lewd woman?” I was very interested in his skill. If you knew who was a lewd woman, then wouldn’t it be very easy to have sex with them?
I was absorbed in listening to Feng Chunsheng.
Feng Chunsheng stared at me for ten seconds and I scolded him: "Oh, silly? You wanna impart some knowledge onto me, but you can't even say any words?"
He turned around, took his steel-rod and knocked: “One two, one two three.”
“Damn you,” I held down him: “How can you be so unsteady, with a beggar’s face? Speak properly.”
Feng Chunsheng's brain was like a short circuit that was just repaired by me. He spoke to me seriously.
He said that to know if a woman was a lewd woman or not, first we should look at her leg fork.
What was a leg fork? It was the distance between the legs. In a normal relaxed state, the distance between the two legs shouldn’t be especially tight, but at least not too wide. However, lewd women' legs are generally more open. This is because they had sex with lots of men, so their legs separated for too long.
In addition, to know if a woman was lewd woman or not, we should look at her eyes.
I asked Feng Chunsheng: “Can you see that?”
"Crap." He said I was a virgin, no experience, too young. He said the most attractive place in a woman is her eyes; neither friendly nor aloof.
Lewd women experienced more times, they could serve men; their eyes were often neither friendly nor aloof. This point was easy to find out.
I said, “Right?”
He said, “Absolutely.”
Then, he began to say to me, the eyes of Bai Ling occasionally revealed a ‘neither friendly nor aloof’ feeling, and the two legs were very open, so she must be a lewd woman.
I did not quite know the nature of her work, and also really thought she ran a hotpot restaurant. I thought that Feng Chunsheng thinking people were so bad was really not very good, I shook my head and said that Bai Ling was a normal woman.
He smiled noncommittally and smoked.
I did not care for him, and continued to work on my own things.
In the afternoon, I had two or three guests in my shop. Feng Chunsheng was responsible for reception.
Not to say this guy had little ability. His mouth was particularly quick, and after listening, those guests became logy. For example, "Little brother recently had a misfortune; a fancy carp tattoo can bring him fortune," and, "Sister has been feeling unwell recently; a tattoo of a sentimental ring on the arm will the desires of the heart boom."
His seemingly ridiculous words made a few guests sit down and let me tattoo them.
I felt Feng Chunsheng's eyes were really very powerful.
These guests’ thoughts had been said aloud by Feng Chunsheng.
I now found that, even if I did not let Feng Chunsheng guide me about the ghost business, his salary was absolutely deserved.
As the afternoon work finished, I closed the shop door and took him to have a drink.
Gradually, I became familiar with him.
I called him "Chun.”
He called me “Shui.”
We called each other brothers.
At the table, he gave me some advice: “When doing ghost business, it is particularly important to keep safe. Only in absolute safety can we continue to make money, otherwise, sooner or later we die.”
I asked him, “How can I keep safe first?”
He was going to tell me, but suddenly, Bai Ling phoned me.
I quickly answered the phone.
On the phone, she asked me if I had time.
I said yes, and I asked why was she suddenly so afraid and ran away, not even stopping to pick up her fallen shoe.
She did not respond to this matter and said to me, "If you have enough time, can you come to my home?"
I thought about it and said I could.
I thought that, since she had some problem, she and I were fellow villagers, so I had to go help her anyway.
Besides, a woman came to town with nothing and did such big business. She was really not having it easy and there was no person who would care about her, so I should go help her.
So, I promised her, and got her home address.
I hung up the phone and said to Feng Chunsheng, "Bai Ling asked me to go to her home. I’ll go first, you finish your drink."
“Stop.”
Feng Chunsheng slapped the table, twisted his eyebrows to look at me and said he always stressed ‘safety first’, but I did not listen to his words.
I said, “How could I not listen to you?”
He said that if I really listened to his words, I would not go to visit Bai Ling, especially at night.
I didn't understand why I couldn't visit Bai Ling at night.
He asked me, "Do you forget? That woman's neck bears the ghost of a child. If you go to her home, isn’t that a death wish?"
I swallowed and thought of the thing, and whispered to him, "Is it so evil?"
He smiled coldly and said, “Evil? I tell you, it is a very strange thing. The child is expected to have a grudge against her.”
"There is no way out, she is my fellow villager. She has a problem and begged me. if I do not go, it’ll be shameful." I had lots of goose bumps, but I was going to go.
From the bottom of my heart, I still felt that Feng Chunsheng's talk of evil was unlikely to happen in the body of Bai Ling.
Before I went to her home, Feng Chunsheng listed three taboos for me. First, do not stay all night in her home; second, don't have a sex with her; third, do not believe her words, especially after 12 o'clock.
I nodded repeatedly, saying that I had remembered it all.
He let me go.
......
I found her home around 9:30 pm.
She lived in a villa area in the city.
I had just entered the gate when I was stopped by a security guard, who demanded that I show my papers.
I did not have any, so I made a call to Bai Ling.
She said she was coming out to pick me up.
While she was coming, I approached the security guard and asked how much the villa would cost.
The security guard said directly: “How much I do not know, but the property taxes for this villa are basically two or three hundred thousand a month.”
Two or three hundred thousand for property taxes? I almost bit off my tongue. Was this villa worth more than ten million?
I was speechless, and secretly despised myself. I worked so hard and just earned a few thousand Yuan a month, but Bai Ling could afford to live in ten million Yuan villa. We were not on the same league.
I waited for about ten minutes, and Bai Ling came.
To be honest, she was completely different at night from how she appeared at noon.
At noon she had a quite relaxed demeanor. She was also especially pure, and looked clean.
In the evening, she wore a short skirt, her top barely covered her breasts, and her legs were wrapped in black silk stockings.
Her face was heavy with makeup, her lips were red, and her breasts were very big.
For a moment, I was enthralled by her.
"Hi, Shui," she shouted.
My mind was pulled back from its daydreams. I said, "Bai Ling, I’m coming."
"Oh, oh, come into the room." She pulled me into the room.
I followed her into the community.
Frankly speaking, I saw her breasts, I was a little impulsive, and very embarrassed. I hurriedly focused my eyes on another place to ease the embarrassment.
We entered the room.
To be honest, this was the first time I had seen such a nice house. Just the foyer was as big as my bedroom.
On the way to the living room, I felt like a country bumpkin coming to the big city.
In the living room, she slanted her body, sat on the leather sofa, cocked up her legs, and stared at me.
When she stared at me, I was standing tall and could see into the grace arc under her collar.
She had to know I was looking at her; my face was so red. I hurriedly turned my face and sat on another sofa, face to face with her.
She looked at me with a smile. She told me not to be so nervous; to tell the truth, she had sex with lots of men.
“Had sex with lots of men.”
I immediately remembered Feng Chunsheng telling me that Bai Ling was a lewd woman.
Was she really a lewd woman? Was Feng Chunsheng right?
Then, Bai Ling told me the truth. She said she didn’t run a hotpot restaurant; it was an excuse.
Now the hotpot restaurant was not very good, she couldn't make so much money. What she did the last two years was actually prostitution.
Prostitute? I subconsciously thought of the China Rendezvous, wasn't it the biggest prostitute party?
She said that when she came to town six months earlier, she was really a prostitute, making one hundred and fifty or two hundred a night.
Later, she met a noble woman, who took her to the prostitute named Lan Jie.
Lan said Bai Ling was very beautiful, especially her eyes could hook men’s' hearts. Staying in the small door shop, for just one hundred and fifty or two hundred one night, was wasting talent.
So, Lan took her out to become a high-end prostitute.
Bai Ling generally was not allowed to privately serve guests. Lan found jobs for her.
The price was on the level of one hundred thousand Yuan at a time.
These years, this was how Bai Ling made money so fast.
I asked her, "How can you afford to live in this ten million Yuan villa?”
Although one hundred thousand Yuan at a time was a lot, compared with this villa, it was not enough.
Bai Ling smiled lightly and said, "Hey, how could I afford to have such a nice villa? This villa is worth more than twenty million. A man I served lent it to me to live in."
Oh. I nodded and asked her, "What kind of strange things have you encountered? Why do you want to get a Yin and Yang Tattoo?"
She did not answer, only stood up and grabbed my hands: “Can we do something sexy before we say something?”
Something sexy? She wanted to have sex with me.
At that time, I thought of Feng Chunsheng’s three taboos. First, do not stay all night in her home; second, don't have a sex with her; third, do not believe her words, especially after 12 o'clock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 41 The Half Emperor Snake

Chapter 45 The Tattoo Eats Humans