Chapter 32 Possessed by the Baby Ghost


At that moment, I thought of the three ground rules set by Feng Chunsheng. First, never stay overnight at Bai Ling’s home; second, don’t have sex with her; third, don’t believe what she says, and never believe a word from her especially after twelve.
I got inspired thinking of what he said to me.
Actually, Feng Chunsheng was a little incredible. I didn’t quite believe it in the depths of my heart. In any case, I’d rather believe it to be the truth than not.
I immediately waved to Bai Ling, and told her we were from the same hometown; we were so familiar with each other and it was hard for me to do it.
Bai Ling smiled. She lay on the sofa, separated her legs, and beckoned me with her fingers.
How could I resist when such a beauty made such sexy gestures?
I couldn’t, because I was also a common man.
I threw myself on her, shredded the silk on her body and enjoyed the best thing.
To be honest, Bai Ling could satisfy me most. All of her skills just gave me the feeling of flying.
We did it on the sofa, on the floor, and rolled ourselves into the bedroom… For the whole night, we had tried so much and even broken several bed sheets.
Around four or five in the morning, I felt like I have been drained by her; we were so exhausted we fell asleep.
Before I fell asleep, I asked Bai Ling: “What strange things have you got? How could I help you?”
She only replied: “Let’s talk about it tomorrow.”
The next day, when I woke up, there was a lot of sunshine in the room. I took out the phone and checked the time; it was already eleven o'clock.
I struggled and got up. She was gone. I called her and wanted to know whether I could help her with that strange thing when she was free.

But I couldn’t get through…
“Sorry, the telephone number you’ve dialed is powered off, the telephone number you’ve dialed is powered off.”
I got these words twice through the phone. Now I felt a little nervous, then I remembered the three rules Feng Chunsheng gave me before I came to Bai Ling - First, never stay overnight at Bai Ling’s home; second, don’t do it with Bai Ling; third, don’t believe what she says, and never believe a word from her, especially after twelve.
I had violated the first two — don’t stay overnight at Bai Ling’s house; don’t have sex with Bai Ling.
Yesterday, I was ticked by Bai Ling and totally forgot what Feng Chunsheng had told me.
Now Bai Ling was gone, and her mobile phone was powered off. Was it my violation of these two rules that caused this strange thing?
Then I tensed up. I got up immediately and put on my clothes.
When I put on the clothes, I remembered that I could find two rows of small tooth prints when I enjoyed Bai Ling last night.
I took it for granted but I felt a little terrible when I thought about it now.
“Go and find Bai Ling first.” I had made my decision and went downstairs quickly. I wanted to check this big house and searched everywhere to see whether Bai Ling was sleeping in another room.
I was searching here and there, up and down the villa. I was almost startled to the ground when I opened the door of the bedroom on the second floor.
What did I find?
I found there was a shrine inside of the bedroom. What was consecrated there was neither a memorial tablet nor those “Buddha” or “Guanyin Bodhisattva”, but a wrapped infant.
Seeing this, I was shaking like jelly and wanted to go back. However, I also felt curious. Maybe Bai Ling told me to come just because of this shrine? Anyway, I had to go and check, right? It was only an infant and it couldn’t’ scare me.
I went there slowly, step by step.
When I reached the shrine I looked inside.
Oh, my god.
Did you know what I saw? It was an infant’s body; it was lying there, its face burned black. There was a layer of black hair and there were four sharp buckteeth exposed in its mouth.
This scene made my hair stand on end. I turned back and ran out of the villa without hesitation.
On my way back to the tattoo studio, I began to feel nervous. Bai Ling seemed to have evaporated from the world, there was an infant body with black hair and buckteeth in her villa, and then there was Feng Chunsheng’s comment, “there is a baby riding on her neck.”
Then I realized that everything had become strange and bizarre.
“Damn, there is something wrong with it.” I shook my head and only knew that it was rather strange, but I didn’t know how it could be like this.
Then I didn’t want to think about anything and went home first.
I went back to my tattoo studio. Feng Chunsheng was there, smoking and worrying. He seemed to be restless with anxiety.
I called him: “Brother Chun.”
Seeing me, Feng Chunsheng stamped out the cigarette butt immediately and trotted to my side, asking: “Did you stay with that woman last night? You didn’t listen to me.”
I glanced at him and pulled him back into the room. I closed the door and whispered: “Brother Chun, you told me the truth. Will there be any consequences if I broke the agreement with you yesterday?”
“Nothing,” Feng Chunsheng replied suddenly.
I stared at him and scolded: “Damn, then why did you say it like that? You told me those three rules so seriously, and I kept on thinking about that for the whole day.”
Feng Chunsheng lit another cigarette and said: “Those ghosts often came out in the evening and sometimes they might possess humans. There must be something wrong with Bai Ling. I was just afraid that you wouldn’t survive if you stayed there overnight, but she was not as fierce as I imagined, so there was no bad result.”
“Oh, so that’s how it is.” I nodded, took the cigarette, and went back to the bath room for a bath.
I was thinking nonsense about his three rules and ran back home without a bath. It was really a different bath room in that villa. It was such a big surf bathtub, and what a good time I had with Bai Ling when we were there together last night… Forget it.
I was about to close the inside door when Feng Chunsheng called to me.
I was scared by this, so I returned quickly and scolded him for being so jumpy.
But he told me: “Shui, you are in trouble.”
I asked him what trouble?
Feng Chunsheng said: “Look into the mirror, there is also a baby riding on your neck.”
“Damn, is it true?” I got tight muscles, and the goose bumps climbed up on my skin. Then I turned back and looked into the mirror. It was as he said; I found my shoulders were bent at a strange angle, but my neck was still straight, which was the same as Bai Ling when I saw her yesterday.
“Are you also possessed by the baby ghost?” Feng Chunsheng asked me quietly.
I said I didn’t know and anxiously told him the truth. I told him I saw a shrine and there was an infant body consecrated there. The baby was covered with black hair and had black buckteeth.
Then I continued and said: “Well, there was a row of tooth prints on Bai Ling’s chest, it was very tiny, just from a baby.”
“Damn!” Feng Chunsheng slapped me on the shoulder, “You guy… really got into big trouble. Bai Ling actually had a baby ghost that had been consecrated and rode on the neck. Now you are possessed by the baby ghost, too.”
“Why did Bai Ling want me to be there and be possessed by the baby ghost?” I asked Feng Chunsheng.
He spread his hands: “How should I know? Why are you asking me, since you had sex with her?”
Damn, he was chirping even in such an urgent situation. What a cold-hearted guy.
I was out of my mind.
Just when we didn’t know what to do and didn’t know what would happen, I got a phone call. It was from the mail.
“Hello, is that Yu Shui? There is a city express delivery for you. Come down and get it please.” The courier spoke very quickly.
I replied that I would come soon, and hung up. I told Feng Chunsheng that I was going to get the package.
Feng Chunsheng got angry: “How can you worry about the delivery when you’re already possessed by a ghost?”
I didn’t answer him, and went downstairs to get the express package. It was a rather heavy package and the sender was Bai Ling.
Bai Ling hurt me since she let me be possessed by the ghost, so why did she still get me this express package?
I took the package and ran upstairs. I called Feng Chunsheng and told him to unpack the package quickly.
It was filled with money when the package was opened.
It was a thick stack of bills… Ten stacks in total.
Ten stacks, which meant it was one hundred thousand Yuan!
Why did Bai Ling give me these one hundred thousand Yuan?
I didn’t know what to say and looked at Feng Chunsheng.
Feng Chunsheng was speechless too, and asked what this woman meant by this money, when she took me to the villa and let me be possessed by the baby ghost?
“So strange.” I put aside the money and checked the package again, then I found a letter.
I quickly opened the letter.
I stood there in shock as I read the letter.
There were only the words in the first line: “Yu Shui, please don't be embarrassed when you see the one hundred thousand Yuan. I hurt you, so this money is the compensation for you… You might die when I hurt you this time, but I had no other ways, since I would be killed by the infant if I didn’t kill you.”
I threw the letter on the table, slammed my fist on it and shouted: “What the damn, Bai Ling?! I helped you sincerely, but you were prepared to hurt me; you are such an asshole!”
Feng Chunsheng gave me a slap in the back of my head: “This is not the right time to shout now, go ahead.”
I took the letter and continued to read.
After reading the letter, I got the real truth… How foolish I was then; I was so kind to help her, but she just made me take the hit, and this hit would kill me!

Comments

  1. I know the MC won't die...

    But if the dumbass I died, I wouldn't feel sorry for him. How stupid can he be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 43 The Origin of Chen Yuhao