Chapter 2 The Massage Girl

If one wanted to get a tattoo of Kuan Kung, it had to be with his eyes closed, and if he opened his eyes afterwards, it meant he was going to kill you.

After that event, the gangsters accosted my master and me, wanting to find the answer from us.

My master went everywhere to get support, and luckily, he had one brother who was in charge of some other place and had some distant relative relationship with him. He went out and pleaded for mercy for us, saying that it was not the fault of my master, but of the one who commissioned the tattoo.

It was not an easy thing to get the tattoo of Guan Gong; he must have wanted to die if he did it.

This brother put in a good word for us, and then this matter came to an end.

After this matter, my master felt depressed for a long time. When he recovered, he first told me not to earn money by drawing Yin and Yang Tattoos, or else, I would never know how l would die one day.

But now there were fewer and fewer people doing it, and he didn’t want it to be lost, so he finally taught me about the full set of Yin and Yang Tattoos, and warmed me again and again that I shouldn’t earn money through them, since the tattoo artist would suffer retribution if he gave out the tattoo to too many people.

Actually, I didn’t draw the Yin and Yang Tattoos, nor did I do traditional tattoos such as the black dragon, gyrfalcon, black tiger, and others. Instead, I focused on some Western tattoos, such as the Biblical pattern, et cetera.

But recently, I got into big trouble, and wanted to earn money through Yin and Yang Tattoos.

As for my background, my father died in a car accident in his early years and I was brought up by my mother. I also had one younger brother, who was studying in Guangzhou.

We were a poor family. It was just two days ago when my young brother took a holiday and stayed at home. He saw that my mother suffered from some malaria-like disease, so he took her to the hospital.

After checking, we were told that my mother suffered from renal failure, or also called uremia.

There were only two ways for treatment…First, renal dialysis, or second, renal transplantation.

Each renal transplantation was rather expensive. My mother didn’t have a good job, earning a rather low salary without medical insurance making handmade paper boxes. It would cost seven or eight hundred each time, and twice in a week. It would be at least one thousand and five hundred per week, or six thousand per month.

The doctor said… the renal transplantation was actually overdrawing her life. The dialysate also removed the protein from her body while it got rid of the body’s toxins, so we had to do the operation to transplant a kidney if she was to recover.

My brother and I asked about the operation price. It was eight hundred thousand per operation.

I had to take out of the sixty thousand yuan earned by the tattoos these years, and gave him fifty-five thousand telling him to take mother to Guangzhou for treatment.

Guangzhou was a developed city with better medical conditions. What’s more, my younger brother was studying in the university in that city. He had the time to take care of her, and I could settle down and earn money in my place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 43 The Origin of Chen Yuhao

Chapter 44: The Greedy Devil