Chapter 5 The Temptation of Mimi

Mimi took the pattern, glanced at it immediately and said, “Yes.”

“ All right.” I grabbed the pattern and started to prepare the tools for the tattoo.

Mimi was laying directly on my tattoo as she straightened out her chest, making her huge breasts look like waves.

“ What are you doing?” I asked Mimi.

Mimi said, “ Aren't you going to give me a tattoo?”

I said, “ You have to take your clothes off, how else can I tattoo you?”

Mimi understood, she had to undress. She sat up and pulled her low collar T-shirt up over her head, revealing a plump figure.

Her breasts might as well have been weapons made for war, they looked as if they were about to burst out of her bra.

Mimi did not hesitate, with her hands behind her back she unlocked the iron hook on the back of her bra.

Puff!

After a muffled sound, her big breasts lost their support and hung down a little bit lower.
Mimi took off her bra, sat up and said, “ Alright, ready.”

“ Wait, I’ll get you a chest cloth.”

We tattoo artists, upon receiving a request for the tattoo usually give the guest something to cover up. This is meant to not make us feel embarrassed or distract us from making the tattoo.

“ There’s no need for it, I don't know how many men have already used my body, why should I care if you see it? C’mon, let’s go.” Mimi tried to tease me as she bent her knee and opened her legs at an attractive angle.

“ Wait a minute; I’ve got to use the bathroom first.”

“ What are you going to do in the bathroom? Jerk off? Hoping I’ll go in and give you a reward?” When Mimi’s clothes were on there was a filter on her mouth. When her clothes came off, all kinds of dirty words began to pour out.

I would still have to go get some space and relax.

It was my principle not to have a “conflict” with my tattoo customer.

To what extent are tattoo artists allowed to touch women that came to get a tattoo? If there was a dispute and you touched her all, it would instantly be over.

The last time a fellow tattoo artist and friend gave a woman a full back tattoo, the woman said all kinds of tempting things to him and my friend had ended up having sex with her.

My brother said that the woman was fit and they had sex with each other on the tattoo bed, on the floor, on the table.

In his own words, it was “crazy sex”.

After that, the woman turned against my friend, brought several gang members, cheated him out of twenty thousand dollars, and of course she never gave him the money for the full back tattoo.

So I must be careful, although Mimi and I knew each other, I must take precautions with her. One should not forget to guard against possible harm done by others.

I walked into the inside of the tattoo room.

I did not know whether Mimi was professional accomplishment or what, unexpectedly started up to lewd yell.

She really deserved to be the one, and that made me impulsive.

I quickly closed the door of the inner room, scolded, “ Wait, wait for me out, I will catch your breast.”

I went to the back room to take a shower and lower my physical impulses, while standing naked out of the bathroom.

Frankly speaking, although I had not intended to get involved in the “yin and yang embroidery” business, subconsciously I certainly had thought about relying on it to make money. I put some equipment necessary for the yin and yang tattoo into the wardrobe, which was resting in the back room by a wooden box in the corner.

The paint on the wooden case had chipped off a lot and as I opened the box, there was a burst of ash. In the box, a black robe quietly lay within it.

I held out the robe with my hands, sighed softly, and said, “Master, I'm sorry, the situation has forced me to use yin and yang embroidery to make money.”

After that, I put on my robe.

This robe was called “Wu Sa”, because in southern?Fujian dialect, “clothes” reads as “sa”, witches wear clothes called “Wu cloth”, therefore the clothes were called “Wu Sa”.

Wu Sa was a particularly wide robe, one set on the body, covering the entire body.

The clothing was not very good to do things if it was big, but in order to work on the “yin and yang embroidery”, I must wear Wu Sa, in addition to tradition, it is also necessary for the soul.

I put on my Wu Sa and hugged a mirror and went out the door.

Mimi saw me wearing black clothing out and got scared, when she saw me clearly, she covered her mouth and smiled, said, “ You are so complicated, is it just a tattoo? Why do you dress like this?”

I said it was necessary, the yin and yang embroidery was not an ordinary tattoo, this was a clouded tattoo which the ancestors handed down, very mysterious, and attention must be paid to the ritual.

Mimi smiled again, she thought the yin and yang embroidery was very not serious.

“ Come on, I do not ask for much, hurriedly do it, when you finish it, I will return to stay with the guests, this is peak business hour.” Mimi rushed at me and beckoned, lying on the tattoo bed.

I told Mimi not to hurry, we had to first recruit a soul, and otherwise, I did not dare to do tattoos directly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 41 The Half Emperor Snake

Chapter 45 The Tattoo Eats Humans