Chapter 6 The Ghost Found Its Master

“ Know the spirit? What do you mean?” Mimi’s shoulders shook and the muscles of her face were twitching as she heard the word “spirit”. It seemed as if she had no idea in her heart.

I told her that a Yin and Yang Tattoo was not an ordinary tattoo; it was a ghost spirit.

“ A Yin and Yang Tattoo can be divided into Yin Tattoo and Yang Tattoo. It is a rather vicious method to make the Yin Tattoo while it has a good effect on the tattoo, and you could almost make all of your wishes come true, but there are too many taboos too, so you don’t need it.

“ A Yang Tattoo is traditional and mostly features gods. There are no side effects and it is good.

“ But whether it is a Yin Tattoo or a Yang Tattoo, you have to respect the ‘ghost spirit’. Knowing the spirit means the ‘ghost spirit’ knows about you. You can only have a Yin and Yang Tattoo if the ‘ghost spirit’ wants to protect you; but if it doesn’t want to do so, you shouldn’t force yourself to have that tattoo, or else you would surely be in trouble with that ‘ghost spirit’.”

“ OK, well, but my brother, how can we do that?”

“ Easy”. I put the mirror besides my feet, flat on the floor, and said: “ I will cut your middle finger, drop three drops of blood on it, and see its indication.”

“ This mirror can make indications?”

“ Of course”. I said nothing more, cut the middle finger, and squeezed three drops of blood on the mirror. Then I muttered: “ Hopefully the Wu Sa won’t float anymore and the spirit might get its master.”

Mimi thought for a while, and then she used the tattoo needle to prick her middle finger and squeezed three drops of blood onto the mirror, forced by my hospitable and warm eyes.

Once our six drops of blood were in place, I put the red lotus Yaksha pattern prepared in the room on the mirror: “ The Yin and Yang Tattoo told us to use human blood as the medium and introduce my friend Mimi to you, God of Yaksha. If you want to get on her body, just let her take this possession, if you don’t want it to be so, just show her what she should be.”

I finished my chant and quietly waited for the answer from the mirror.

After several minutes, there were some changes in Mimi’s reflection. Her eyebrows rose up wards and there were some wrinkles on her nose. Her teeth were bared, showing the appearance of anger.

“ What expression is that?” Mimi asked me.

I told her not to speak, then whispered to her, saying that she was chosen by that Yaksha, who always looked like a devil, and the person who was angry in the mirror was not herself, but that red lotus Yaksha.

I was explaining when suddenly a cold laugher, “ hey,” emerged from Mimi. It was weird and it seemed as if it didn’t come from her.

I was also puzzled by this laughter, she just jumped on the bed and hid her head under the pillow: “ Brother…My brother, I want to quit, I don’t want to have this tattoo, ok? I’m so afraid! I’m now possessed by the ghost, right?” She was frightened by her own laugh.

Actually, it was a little weird fora Yin and Yang Tattoo ceremony, and it was normal to be worried the first time you knew about it. Anyway, a Yin and Yang Tattoo was definitely a good tool of protections if the process was correct.

I persuaded her: “ Aren’t you afraid of those eyes behind you? Don’t you think that strange thing might kill you one day if you quit now?”

“ My brother, to be honest, I actually know whose eyes they are, and I also know what those dirty things are when they peep. She…She was the ghost of Xiao Bai, and she’s now coming to make trouble. Next time, I will get a priest and do some dharma rituals since they have the same effects; but the price is rather high, at least forty or fifty thousand,” Mimi got worried and told the truth.

 I was a little annoyed. So Mimi had offended that immortal, and she turned to me for the Yin and Yang Tattoo just because of the low price?

I felt a little disappointed, but didn’t want to lose this business opportunity, so I continued to persuade her: “ If you knew everything, why didn’t you tell me until now? Now that I’ve got the Ying spirit, if you want to quit, what shall I do now? Well, what’s that you mentioned? Tell me about that?”

Then she told me everything.

It was last month when they had a new girl. She was not coming by herself, but was cheated on by her boyfriend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 41 The Half Emperor Snake

Chapter 45 The Tattoo Eats Humans