Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin


Liao Min seemed to be hiding something.I didn’t want to talk to her.She had her reason, but it could not be a reason to cheat me.
I had only one life. I wasnot a cat with nine lives!
I still pushed her to the door: “Go, go. I can’t do anything for you.Remember, when you are willing to tell the truth, come back. If you don't want to say it, you can either find another expert or die at home.”
After she continuously cheated me two times, I still gave her a chance. I had to do my best.
She stood at the door, thinking for two minutes, wiping away her tears.
Alas. I sighed, hopingshe could come to me to tell the truth.I did not want to make money off her, just to save her life.
But Feng Chunsheng pushed me and said, "Shui, what are you doing? Is it a pity to be such a woman? She didn't tell the truth, we cannot be merciful to her."
"Maybe there are difficulties?" I looked atFeng Chunsheng.
I thought of her words: “I cannot tell the truth.If I say anything, I will still die.”
"Don't care about it.” He smiled coldly: “In the ghost business,you should have ahard heart.If those charlatans didn’t have a hard heart, they couldn’tmake money.We have goods, and if we don’t havehard hearts, more than a few lives will be lost.”
I thought his words reasonable, as far as it was possible not to think of Liao Min, I changed the topic, and asked him: “Brother, you wentout to pull in business for me. Why are you back so soon?”
“Crap. I found someone; otherwise, what wouldI be doing out here?" Feng Chunsheng put away his ‘begging iron’, pointing at a quiet person standing at the end of the corridor, and said, "If thisbusiness is well done, I am sure you won’thave any accident in the ghost business in the next five years."
"He's an amulet." He said to me.
I turned my head and looked at him: “Amulet?”
"Let's go. Go and see," he pulled me toward the end of the corridor.
I saw the man over there.His figure was tall;his back was very wide.He was not an ordinary person.
He wore a black hooded robe and stood with his back to us.
When I came to him, I shouted, "Brother, what’s bothering you?"
The man did not look back, notspeaking, and justputhis hands behind his back.
On his hands, I saw it. This person was really not anaverage person.
On the wrists of his two hands, there was a tattoo ofa dragon’s head.
I had been a tattoo artist for many years.With just one look, I knew the tattoo was called ‘two dragons emerge from the sea’.
Two long tails should be in the center of the sternum, and then long bodies entangled around the big arms, with the heads placed at the wrists.
Dragon tattoos were relatively fierce.The appearance of the pattern was dignified.
Western dragon tattoos were very violent, the faces were fierce.
The most kind-hearted dragon tattoo was called ‘water dragon’, its face was peaceful, but still solemn.
But this dragon tattoo on his wristhad a face full of grievance, like a crying child being robbed of candy.
In fact, I knew that no tattooist would give him a pattern such a "two dragons emerge from the sea."After all, the tattoo business had lots of rules, especially regardingdragons, "Guan Gong" and so on.They were absolutely not lightly distributed.
So, I guessed, the expression of this dragon tattoo was suppressed by his temperament.
Tattoos rely on people. If they can't hold people back,they areheld back by people.
The two dragonswere held back by the man at the same time.The man must have beena master.
I thought of it, and whispered, "Brother, you wanted to see me?"
The man turned and looked at me.
He looked at me for a moment and almost scared me to death.
This person was actually handsome.His facial features were exquisite, buthis temperament was fierce.My legs went soft when he stared at me.
His eyes were especially sharp.They made my skin crawl.He seemed to see straight through the secrets in my heart.
"Brother...” I was trembling to ask.
The man pulled out a picture from his pocket and handed it to me: “This picture, can you change it?”
I took the photo andglanced at the pattern.The pattern was a "Yi Ji.”
She wore half of ashirt, her left hand holdinga golden mask.Herappearance was very simple and elegant, her black hair cascading like a waterfall.
I gavethe photo back to that man and said, "Brother, if you want to change the tattoo on yourback, I have to look at your tattoo."
“Sure.”
The man put away the photo.He still had no expression, as if we did not exist. He said: “My name is Chen Yuhao, you can call me Little Yu.”
Xiaoyu?
I felt a man called Xiaoyu…was a little inappropriate? Although the appearance of Chen Yuhao was indeed very handsome, this was too... too gay.
I was thinking about whether to change the name,when Feng Chunsheng shouted: “Ouch, you are so high in the ghost business seniority, we dare not to call you Little Yu. We will call you Brother Yu.”
Feng Chunsheng…This personwas a little playful, but when he saw Chen Yuhao he was very serious and very modest.
Chen Yuhao nodded: “Yes.”
I pointed directly to my tattoo room: “This way, Brother Yu.”
“Well.”
Chen Yuhao nodded and went forwardwith his hands behind his back.
Feng Chunsheng and I looked at each other with a bitter smile.
It seemed to not be soeasy to get along with him.If I was to do business with him, I had to work hard.
The three of us came intothe tattoo room.Chen Yuhao was quick to take off his robe.He wore loose satin trousers, revealing the toned musculature of his upper body.
His chestmuscle were wide, the abdominal line was hard.With his body, he looked just like a male model.
Under his collarbone there were two dragon tails.
Then he turned around and showed us the back.
After looking, I was stunned.
This was thefirst time I saw someone who could carry this tattoo.
On his backwas a ‘nine dragons pull coffin’tattoo.
The usual ‘nine dragons pull coffin’tattoo also had meanings.The color could not be complicated because it was afierce tattoo, therefore the best choice was a combination of three colors.
But on this ‘nine dragons pull coffin’tattoo, not only were the colors complex,but the details were true to life, not like a tattoo.Like... it naturally grew from his skin.
The coffin was bronze.The surface's color was really beautiful, the color gradient was very even.
The chain of nine dragons pulling the coffin werepainted on a layer of gold.The color was very bright... This person's skin was not smooth, there were fine lineseverywhere.Such a bright color would have been difficult to achieve.
The nine dragons were extremely beautiful, with all kinds of colors.The centermost was a black dragon.
And the next two dragons, a golden dragon and a red dragon, had two other dragons emerging from their mouths... Those two dragonswerethe "two dragons emerging from the sea" from his wrist.
These eleven dragons were wronged, held back by his temperament... This Chen Yuhao was really not anordinary person.
I also knew why hechose me to change the tattoo.
Many tattooists had finer artistic skills than me, but for this tattoo,he had tofind me... because this tattoo was not anormaltattoo, but a Yin and Yang Tattoo.
Yin and Yang Tattooscan only be done by me,but this was a Yin and Yang Tattoo on his body. Who could have drawn this tattoo for him?
I said to him, "Brother, only I can change this tattoo."
“Well.” He nodded.
I said again: “Yin and Yang Tattoosaretattoos made of Yin Tattoos and Yang Tattoos.If you want to change it, we need to have a plan, and then to find the corresponding ghost to change this picture.The picture is big project... If you cannot change, or not... “
I had not finished, but he stood up, and a hand held down my shoulder: “Three days from now, I’ll ask for your plan.If you have one, it's OK. If you don’t, I'll find another.”
After saying that, he looked back fiercely, stared at me and said full of hostility: “But I’ll have to smash your sign.”
After theseruthless words, he turned and went out the door, and didn’t talk to me anymore.
I turned my head and complained to Feng Chunsheng: “Alas! Brother... You're crazy, you broughtme crazy business.”
"Are you insane?It's a huge benefit." He said to me, "His ‘nine dragons pull coffin’tattoo, was itforeboding or auspicious?"
"Of course it is foreboding, very foreboding." I shouted.
Feng Chunsheng said this was right. Brother Yu could suppress the tattoo on hisback, butcould not suppress the ghost? We had this person, and hewas the god of suppression.
I thought,“Yes. This guy isnot normal. Absolutely not normal.”
Feng Chunsheng and I were chattingwhen Chen Yuhao reappearedat the door and said to me: “I forgot to pay the deposit.”
After that, he raised his hand and hit us with a note.
The note wassoft, but in the hands of Chen Yuhao it was as hard as a steel plate, and directly stuckto the back of the chair next to me.
After I took off the note, I glanced at thefivewords on it:“The room skills all around the world are from the five elements theory”.
"What does that mean? Is that a deposit?" I took the note and handed it to Feng Chunsheng.
Healso didn't understand what ‘The room skills all around the world are from the five elements theory’ meant.
I said, "The room is aroom for men and women to act ... He meant sex?”
"Impossible." He said, "Chen Yuhao is a master. Although he is young, he is extremely high in ghost business seniority.He wouldnot write something so shameless.”
"Bah!Sexual intercourse is also called shameless? That's sacred!" I grabbed his collar: “You have to tell me the whole story... Chen Yuhao will smash my sign three days from now.”
Chen Yuhao said thatif I couldn't give him the plan to change the tattoo in three days,he would definitely smash my sign.
How to change his tattoo? ‘Nine dragons pull coffin’ was all over his back, sowhere can I change anything?
"Alas. Nine dragons pull coffin?”I seemed to have heard the namewhen I was an apprentice with my master... However, that memory was very old, and I couldn't remember it very clearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 32 Possessed by the Baby Ghost

Chapter 44: The Greedy Devil