Chapter 44: The Greedy Devil


In the future, I would update the newest chapter in another website, named MeeJee, here is the link:www.meejee.net  . And there is more books from China there, If you guys want to read more books ,you can try this web~~~

The sound of my footsteps upstairs caught the attention of Miss Green and the man wearing the suit.
She looked back to see me and said, "Brother Yu, you came?"
"Brother Yu?" I had a very unhappy chat with her last night.
I was a little disgusted that she called me that today.
She smiled with a little affectation, and pulled me into the tattoo room: “First come in to talk, okay?”
"Go ahead." I took out the key and opened the shutter door and the glass doors. Sitting on the sofa, I said: “Say, what do you want to talk to me about today?”
"Last night's thing, I'm sorry about that ... I'm very sorry." She smiled after saying that she was anxious last night.
I pointed to the man wearing suit and asked her, “Who is he?”
She said he was her cousin.
Then, she said she still wanted to be able to lose weight in the fastest possible way, and asked me about Yin Tattoos.
I didn’t have a good impression, so I told her: “Yes, a Yin Tattoo can really make you lose weight quickly, and I tell you, the weight loss effect can surprise you. But... a Yin Tattoo can kill you.”
"Kill me? How can it kill me?" She lifted her hands.
I lied and said: “A Yin Tattoo is like a demon in your body. If you cannot satisfy it, it will eat you.”
Of course, Yin and Yang Tattoos depend on people.
For example, on Chen Yuhao's back, there was a ‘nine dragons pull coffin’ tattoo. However, he was the kind of person who could suppress it.
But Miss Green absolutely couldn't suppress a Yin Tattoo.
"How can a tattoo eat me? I think you just don't want to do it.”
She listened to my words, sneered and said: “Otherwise, I’ll give you another ten thousand to do the Yin Tattoo, is it OK? 
No! I stood up, pointing at the tip of her nose: “I tell you, I will not give you Yin Tattoo. I do not want to let you have an accident, do you understand?”
"No." She stood up and said still more peacefully, "You know why I want to shoot that video?"
"What video?" I asked her.
She said: “I want to make a quick weight loss video, so that people know the meaning of fitness, but also to tell everyone, that if they are willing to do it with me, they can quickly lose weight.”
Then, she said: “Brother Yu, in China, fitness is not very popular, because we do not know how fitness can bring positive energy. If you give me the Yin Tattoo, I will use my actual results to promote fitness.
“If fitness can be promoted, we can strengthen the body, right?" She began to give me a universal sermon.
I said coldly, "You just want to pass that video, become a new online celebrity and then make more money. The promotion of fitness is not your innermost purpose."
She wanted to defend herself.
I stood up and did not let her words out. I first said: “Even if you really want to promote fitness, then please do not cheat to promote it. If fitness has to rely on a Yin Tattoo, then I tell you... This kind of fitness needn't be promoted.”
I was already hardhearted, and I was going to become even more hardhearted, I said: “Now, you can have the colors for the Indra, or I can give the money back to you. For the Indra on your back, I do not want a single penny. I acknowledge I am unlucky, OK?”
“No.”
She saw my attitude was very tough, directly patted the table, and said, "Today, you have to do the Yin Tattoo, because our contract has a stipulation."
"There is a stipulation in the contract? What is this stipulation?" I had heard her say there were liquidated damages, but I did not know what that meant.
She raised her hand and the suited man handed her a contract.
She handed me the contract, pointing to the bottom of the page, and said, "Look at this one."
I grabbed the contract and looked at the text. It read: “If there is a better tattoo plan, but party B is not willing to tattoo party A, that shall be regarded as its default, and party B will compensate party A the liquidated damages of two hundred thousand Yuan.”
When signing the contract, party A was Miss Green, and Party B was me.
I scratched my head and said, "Since when does this contract have that line? Why didn't I see it before?"
I thought carefully, and immediately thought... The contract was changed by her.
She saw the Yang Tattoo really could let her lose weight, and thought about a Yin Tattoo. In order to force me to do the Yin Tattoo, she specifically added this stipulation, forcing me to do it.
Unfortunately my legal savvy was not too strong. Originally the contract had three copies. Party A had one, party B had one, and a copy was saved in the notary office, but I only signed, and did not take the contract copies.
Now, I was cheated by her.
She took the contract, stood up, and sneered: “Yu Shui, you must do the Yin Tattoo. If you won’t, give me two hundred thousand Yuan.”
“I’ll do it,” I said angrily. “Two hundred thousand Yuan, huh… All the money I earned in the past few weeks just barely comes up to two hundred thousand Yuan. It was the money for my mother’s kidney surgery. I am absolutely impossible to move.
“Since you not only didn't listen to my advice, but also threatened me, then don’t blame me later. Aren't you going to do the Yin Tattoo? Do it! Don't blame me for dying.”
I slapped it directly on the table and said, "Well, I can do the Yin Tattoo, but you have to sign an exemption agreement with me... Whatever happens will have nothing to do with me.”
"A word can never be withdrawn.” She took out a piece of white paper and directly drafted the exemption agreement.
I signed with her on the exemption agreement, and this time I had the wit to take a copy of the contract.
I got the contract, went out the tattoo room door, and found Liu the Sixth.
After the phone rang a few times, Liu the Sixth asked me: “Alas! Shui, what happened? Want more water ghosts?”
I smile and said to Liu the Sixth, "I have a new customer here, she wants something different."
"What's the goods this time?”
"Starving Ghosts." I said to him.
He laughed and said, "Starving ghosts? Besides me, no one has this kind of goods.”
"Do you have any?" I asked.
"Yes!" He said, “Some time ago, there was a woman; 1.7 meters high, sixty kilograms. Although not fat, she always felt very fat, and stayed on a diet. She starved herself to thirty kilograms, got anorexia, and was dependent on nutrient liquid to survive. Later, this nutrient liquid also had no use, and she starved to death. Losing weight is a risk. One must be cautious.”
I said these days, there were really starving ghosts.
He said: “I do not intend to make money from this thing. A starving ghost is unlucky. Twenty thousand Yuan.”
"So expensive?"
I felt he cheated me.
First you say you don’t want to make money, then ask me for twenty thousand Yuan. You are going crazy.
I shook my head and said: “Too expensive.”
"Not expensive at all,” he said. “This starving ghost is a treasure. When a thing is rare, it becomes precious. In peacetime, everyone has food to eat... Who starves to death?"
I really wanted to beat him and ask him why he didn’t go to Africa to catch a starving ghost. If he went to Africa, he would make a fortune.
He smiled and said that there was already such a person in Africa. If he went there, he’d be punished by him.
"Wait, I'll ask first." I put the phone on the microphone, went to the tattoo room, and said to Miss Green: “The materials for the Yin Tattoo are thirty thousand Yuan, and this money cannot be paid by myself. What do you think?”
"Of course." She seemed to have seen herself become an online celebrity, so she behaved very happy: “I’ll give you thirty thousand Yuan.”
If she was the pure girl from a few days ago, I would not have taken her money, but now she was obviously not, so why not make a profit off her?  
I went out of the hallway and said to Liu the Sixth: “OK, twenty thousand Yuan, it’s a deal.”
"OK, now Shui has many customers.” He smiled: “The goods will be delivered in half an hour.”
"Thanks." I smiled and said.
He smiled coldly: “With the relationship your master and I had, I must help you. So say fewer thanks in the future.”
After saying this, he hung up the phone.
I went into the tattoo room and said to Miss Green: “Remember that... with the Yin Tattoo on you, you will have a demon in your body. Every day it will ask you for something, and if it is not satisfied, be careful with your life.”
"You don't have to say that." She asked me: “What kind of design does this Yin Tattoo have?”
I took a piece of paper and a pen and drew it out for her.
A big grimace, with no eyes, no nose, no ears. Only a mouth, and two rows of sharp teeth.
"What kind of pattern is this? It is ugly."
I looked at her and said, "It's called ‘greedy devil’."
She asked me whether it was useful.
"To some extent... The effect of a Yin Tattoo is many times greater than a Yang Tattoo, but in this world, in some things, haste makes waste." I said to her: “Do you want to tattoo this?”
“Yes.” She said very firmly.
I nodded. “As soon as the goods arrive, I'll give you the tattoo immediately.”
The goods from Liu the Sixth finally arrived, and I drew a ‘greedy devil’ tattoo for her.
The greedy devil on her fat back, in fact, was not ugly. It had personality.
Unfortunately, her doom began with this tattoo... After giving her this tattoo, I did not think that the effects of ‘greedy devil’ would be so powerful.
They could even be said to be terrible.
Because, about one month later, her video was popular all over the network... But then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 42:Nine Dragons Pull Coffin

Chapter 32 Possessed by the Baby Ghost

Chapter 43 The Origin of Chen Yuhao